Santa Barbara Ladies 500 Club
The 500 Club’s Annual Princess Tournament is scheduled for Sunday, September 22nd, 2019!
This will be a Royally Awesome Event AND, we’re providing a hot buffet breakfast to all club members ($10 fee for additional guests) as well as fun EXTRA’s you won’t want to miss! Tournament entry form is below!
Be sure to wear your club shirts! If you don’t have one, or need a new one, call or e-mail Barbie right away and place your order! You can reach her at 760.613.1610 or email@example.com.
REMINDER – September is CLUB PRIDE MONTH! Please wear your purple club shirts to bowling events and league to help us spread the word about our awesome club and show your club pride!!
- This tournament is open to all current Santa Barbara Ladies 500 Club members with USBC membership. Club memberships will be available for purchase prior to the tournament.
- Club members MUST wear SB 500 Club Shirt! Shirts are available for order, phone Barbie @ (760) 613-1610.
- Format will be 3 games of regular 10 pin.
- Prize fund will be returned 100% at a ratio of 1 for each 5 entries.
- Handicap will be 85% of 215.
- Averages to be used in the following priority:
- Highest Certified book average 2018-2019, of 21 games or more, winter and summer leagues included, if none then,
- 2017-2018 book average of 21 games or more.
- If bowler has no verification of average, the bowler will bowl scratch.
- USBC rules 314, 319a 1-4, 319b and 319c WILL apply, *note, bowlers using current average due to rule 319a, 2 (current avg of 21 games is 10 pins or more higher than book) please supply copy of current league sheet at check-in.
- USBC rules 319d and 319e will NOT apply.
- Any bowler who arrives after the first game has started or who misses any frame during the series will not be allowed to make up frames and will receive a “0” for those frames.
- Lanes will be assigned as entries are received. If you wish to bowl together, you must submit your entry forms together.
- A prize list will be posted at Zodo’s Bowling & Beyond after the tournament, or by e-mail if one is provided.
- There will be a $20.00 fee plus any bank charges for any returned check.
- The Tournament Committee shall be the authority to interpret all tournament rules, per USBC, in deciding disputes. Tournament Committee decisions shall be final.
Questions?? Barbie Ralston, (760) 613-1610, firstname.lastname@example.org or Pauline Chalfant, (805) 570-7958, email@example.com
SB Ladies 500 Club Princess Tournament Flyer PDF | 278kb PDF